Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In honor of LABOR DAY

a friend of mine, Suzanne, got this meme off of someone else's blog, so i thought i would do it, too! feel free to copy it for yourself! but leave me a message to let me know that you did it so that i can read your story!!!

1) HOW LONG WERE YOU IN LABOR?From 7 pm on Monday July 17 to 7:10 pm on July 18. So...24 Hours

2) HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE IN LABOR? On monday night July 17 at 7:00 pm while loading the dishwasher my water broke at 34 weeks.

3) WHERE DID YOU DELIVER?at woman's hospital in flowood

4) DRUGS? Epidural, Percacet, Anaprox ( I don't spell drug names very well) I had a c-section and don't remember much pain...well I don't remember much at all. I am sure next time will be much worse...hoping I don't have a sick baby to worry about.

5) WHO DELIVERED? Dr. Karen Cole...with the help of Dr. Kimberly Nichols

No comments: