Monday, August 24, 2009

Big Brother!

April 3...is the big day. I am quite sure this baby will come before then but for now it is April 3. We are very excited about adding another member to our family. Grant wants a little sister really bad and I hope he won't be too disappointed if it turns out to be a boy. I guess because Grant thinks it is a girl that is what I am leaning towards but then again I can only imagine myself with all boys.

Due to the Medical Mystery as to why Grant came 6 weeks early, Dr Cole is keeping close eye on this baby. She is awesome...by the way. I will have an ultrasound at each visit so hopefully we will find out what we are having around October 9 (15 weeks). My blood pressure was a little high at my first visit but has seemed to stay down since then. Maybe I was just nervous/anxious.

Mark has not given me the official approval yet but I have decided on both boy and girl names. This baby will be named after the "New's" since we already have a Marcus Grant Nixon III. We can't just pick any random name with no meaning...family names only.

I attended my 10 year class reunion this past weekend and would love to post pictures but my computer has a virus and this page will shut down completly if I try to upload any...so for now...you only get to read. We had 30 out of 52 attend...I thought it was a great turnout. We had a great time catching up and I wish we could do it more often. I think there are 12 children with 3 babies on the way.

Friday Night we attended the WS vs Prep game and Dinner at Does
Saturday we toured the school and picnic on the playground
Saturday Night party at Cypress Hills....good band, good food, and good friends.

No comments: