Saturday, August 9, 2008

Grant's New School

Friday was our last day at Cobblestone Day Care. We really love all the ladies who took care of our little guy since he was 5 months old. I will say his favorite teacher that he talks about all the time is Macy Woods. She is 17 and just left for her freshman year at MSU. Go Dawgs!! We just found out last week that she actually graduated from Manchester and knows Mark's mom and his cousin Ryan Milner. Small World!! Grant says every morning now..."Macy gone gone" It is really sad. I love anyone that is sweet to my baby:)

We will begin our next journey at First Baptist in Madison...This will be closer to our house and I think they have more of a School-Like schedule. Hopefully he will learn more, make new friends, and have a great time.

I know it will take time for him to adjust...Any little change to a two year old seems HUGE. Please keep us in your prayers as we all make the transition to First Baptist. He starts on Monday.

No comments: