Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you." Colossians 1:9

and he shall be called.... Alexander Banks Nixon "Alex"

The name Alexander comes from Marks Great Grandfather and Banks comes from my Great Grandmothers middle name. Family names are really important to us and this is what we could agree on for baby boy number 2. If you ask Grant he will say "My baby's name is Alex but I like Garner". We have several months to get him used to the name. Garner was my first pick but it got the ax!

I am 20 weeks and 3 days now...so half way there! Hopefully the holidays will help speed the process up...we can't wait to meet the little guy and see his face... What in the world would another little boy of mine look like...Will he have any hair? Will it be dark and curly?

Keep us in your prayers....we hope 34 weeks will come and go...I know the NICU nurses are nice but i really don't want to spend any time with them this go round.

1 comment:

J Hammer said...

Hey Mark and Melanie...I found your blog and loved seeing the pictures of Grant. Every time I had a doctor's appointment this past spring, I always saw Grant's tiny baby picture on Dr. Cole's bulletin board. He is SO big now! I had a little boy this summer...boys are so fun! Didn't know that y'all were expecting again...CONGRATS! Love the name for your new little one!
Julie (Fulton) Hammer