Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Update

Christmas has come and gone...again! Grant was alot of fun this year really begining to understand what happens durning the Christmas season. While it was fun telling him all about Santa Claus and finding out what toys he wanted this year...it was also fun begining our own tradition of celebrating the birth of Baby Jesus by purchasing a birthday cake for Jesus. We enjoyed the birthday cake after dinner on Christmas eve and again Christmas day...


I spent several days at my parents after Christmas while Mark was working/hunting...During my visit I got to see several friends from High School that I have not seen in a while and experience my first taste of Food Poisioning....from the mexican place in Greenville. My stomach is still a little queezy so don't ask me to eat mexican for a long long time. I am glad to be home.....and Grant is enjoying all his Christmas toys...








Happy New Year!!!

No comments: